Smoking Addiction Community

What can I do to clean and rebuild my lungs after smoking?

Hi, What kind of food I need to clean the tar in my lungs faster and rebuild my lungs?

All tips will be welcome, food, vitamins, essentials oils, sport, ...
Inhalations can be helpful too, (boiled water with essential oils steams)?

And please I need specific food/herbs showing their demulcent, expectorant, ... proven effects.

Hippocrates the father of modern medicine said that: "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."

Hope you understand the importance of the diet in the health and you can lead me to a diet can cleaning the lungs, or beneficial for the lungs.

All tips will be welcome.
Try to learn/play a harmonica. Not only makes your lungs stronger but makes you feel good.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.