is it normal

over the last 6 months my period has been all I've the place and I always thought I was pregnant because it was always 2 weeks late and it was really upsetting me because I find out that I'm not... I than started to notice that there was a Patten it's always 7 weeks apart which I find very strange.... So is it normal to be so far apart
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That very well could be totally normal for you - some people are more different than others :-)
Helpful - 0
once you period always change dates its important to always be protected and yes it is normal
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community