Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

High FSH and LH levels

I am having burning sensation in my right testes, I have done FSH and LH test, semen analysis. Semen have nil sperm count and FSH level is 13.08 and LH is 10.81. I didn't find any lump in my testes is it cancerous? I had an accident few days back which cause a lot of pressure on my testes is it because of that, I'm too worried please help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi bmac007,

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, with the labs that were done it is impossible to tell anything related to testicular cancer. I would want to bring any issues up to my doctor and see what they find on a physical exam.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.