Are children raised religious better ?

I was raised catholic at a private religious school.  Now I have a 9yr old daughter and husband that don't care about spirituality. Do kids raised in a spiritual environment end up being better?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Religion has nothing to do wit it at all! That is being stereotypical.  N judgemental.  I don't believe in anything so that is saying my daughter won't be as good as ur daughter bc y'all are spiritual. seriously?
Helpful - 0
Religion has nothing to do with being a good person. If you teach your kids to be nice, not steal, hurt, murder, lie. It's the same thing as the ten commandments. You don't need to go to or take kids to church to be spiritual either. Teaching kids to have a connection with others and the earth / environment is enough to be spiritual.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.