Aubree said "Daddy' today

not dada  but  'daddy'.. thats the first time i have ever heard her say 'daddy' instead of 'dada'... Matt was leaving for work and aubree grabbed his leg and said ' no daddy' ... it was the cutest and saddest thing i have ever seen.. : (

I do have a question.. when do toddlers start forming sentences or putting two words together?  i have hard aubree say ' duck mama'  and now 'no daddy' but thats as far as her two word vocab goes.. she can say maybe 12 or 13 single words.. like mama daddy duck, get , up , down , no, uh oh things like that...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im not sure when they say sentences, but she sounds like she is on the path!

Julian has said Daddy a few times.... Its precious isnt it?
Helpful - 0
Jillian says daddy too - it is too cute!!  she emphasizes the last part so it comes out DahDEE - very cute.  She says a ton of single words and sometimes it sounds like a few words together, but nothing is popping into my head right now.  She is getting quite the vocabulary now though - it still amazes me!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.