Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy after having the first pregnancy a miscarriage?

I recently had a m/c 12 wks and 5 days. It was my first pregnancy. Im anxious TTC again. Has anyone had a normal and healthy pregnancy after first pregnancy being a m/c?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, I had a m/c, normal pregnancy, m/c again and just gave birth to my second healthy child. I'm sorry for your loss, good luck on ttc :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I know multiple people who have had m/c but had them after they had a child and its nice to hear someone have a normal pregnancy after their first being a m/c.
Helpful - 0
I've had 2 blighted ovums, 1 etopic, and 1 miscarriage that I'm not sure if it was a baby or not inside. And as you can read by my screen name that I'm going on my fifth child. It will be ok just make sure to take care of yourself while you heal. Sorry for your Loss, it'll be ok.
Helpful - 0
I've had 2 miscarriages, a stillbirth 3 kids and am 31 weeks preg.

they went as follows:

Kid #1
m/c
stillbirth
kid #2
kid #3
m/c
now preg.
Helpful - 0
I also had a miscarriage and then had a normal pregnancy. DD is now 13 months old. I am so sorry for your loss. Best wishes and good luck in the future! :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.