Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
278664 tn?1319840159

Pacifier Clips

So I have been looking online for patterns or how to make pacifier clips.  I really want to make my own so that they are more personalized and was wondering if anyone has a pattern or has made them and wouldn't mind sharing on how to make the darn things.  It doesn't look hard, but I really don't want to waste any ribbon either.  Let me know thanks for your time.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
278664 tn?1319840159
That's a great idea.  
Helpful - 0
218870 tn?1240255655
I dont know how to answer your question, but on your quest of making them, I do have an idea for you.  We have really been using the pacifier clips as toy holders for when we go out to restaurants or museums and stuff.  They work great to make sure baby isnt dropping toys all over the place and you can have a decent dinner if he isnt dropping them every two seconds.  We love it!  The only problem is that the only work on certain toys that are small enough for the velcro. You may want to make some to fit specific toys that are larger.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.