SHOULD I WORRY

I WENT TO THE DOCTORS YESTERDAY (TUESDAY) AND I WAS 5 WEEKS 4 DAYS PREGNANT THEY SAW BOTH SACS BUT NO FETAL POLE OR CARDIAC ACTIVITY........... 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THAT ON SUNDAY I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I WIPED IT WAS LIGHT PINK SO I GOT WORRIED AND WENT TO THE ER............SAME STORY BOTH SACS SO THEY SAID GO TO THE DRS TWO DAYS LATER WHICH WAS TUESDAY AND I DID...............NOW I GOTTA WAIT A WEEK.............SHOULD I WORRY WHEN DO MOST PEOPLE SEE A FETAL POLE OR HEART ACTIVITY? TODAY I AM 5 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS AND IM JUST SO SCARED........................ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ......THANKS
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hello its hard not to worry but i had similar thing few weeks ago i just wasnt far enough along all docs saw on scan was a sac but no fetal pole it wasnt till weeks later at 8 weeks the doctors told me everything is there and so was my baby kicking all over the screen i too was worried that something was wrong at my frist scan but just try and relax till your next scan goodluck
Helpful - 0
No you shouldn't worry, you cannot see the fetus until around 7-9wks via trans-vaginal nor topical ultrasound.  Best of luck to you! Congrats!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.