Update

Hello everyone,
Sorry i haven't been on in a while. I have a few updates. I have a complete hysto with removal of adhesions on the 18th of august. My daughter starts pre-k on the 15th of this month. She is also under a therapist for behavioral problems. We all believe she is ODD. Opisitional difiance disorder. So we are hoping to find out soon. My best friend is driving in on friday by bus to meet a guy that is ver good for her. My other best friend here is having problems with the new step daughter. She got married on the 16th of July. Other than that everything is wonderful in El Paso, How is everyone else doing?

Hugs,
Robin.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would like a copy of that book on sleeping habits...PLEASE!  My little guy is only 4 months, but he recently changed his sleeping.  He was sleeping all night until about the past week.  Lately he has been waking up (i have posted about this) and I have been bringing him in the bed with us at about 3 or 4 am.  Now, I dont know if it is the teething or the fact that I have been putting him in the bed with us.  Do I just let a 4 month old cry it out if I know he is not hungry, no dirty diaper and has been comforted?
Helpful - 0
I do beleive at this age they do start learning and getting used to several things. Jacob has been testing me on his naps. Like yesterday he started crying about 30 minutes into his nap(he usually take 2 hour naps) and I let him cry for about 5 minutes and he went right back off and slept for another 2 hours. They will get used to sleeping in bed with you. Trust me! My other 2 slept with me till they started kindergarten. BIG MISTAKE! I did not start it with Jacob. Nothing is more embarrassing than when you are trying to have some "alone time" with dh and here comes the little one. Good luck girl!
Helpful - 0
Welcome back stranger.  I am so sorry to hear you had a complete hysto.  That is so sad.  Well I am glad all went well.  Your little one in Pre K already huh???  Goes fast.  Pretty soon she will be graduating high school.  Good Luck to you.  Hey look at the bright side.....NO MORE PERIODS right????
Helpful - 0
Yes, my son's sleeping habits changed at that age too.  He was sleeping through the night and I thought I was home free.  But then around 4 months he started waking up 2,3,4 times a night.  This continued until around 7 months of age.  Sorry!!
Helpful - 0
I have scanned the from chapter 5-7 but then when digging through a box found chapter 8..I will get that scanned today..but for those that want this I need your e-mail address..thank you
Helpful - 0
***@****  Thanks a bunch.  Do you think it will help with my 4 month old?
Helpful - 0
Yes I do think it will help..I hope it does anyway...
Helpful - 0
Geeze, guys!  Don't make her scan and email an entire book!  Call your bookstore and order one for yourself!

I would like to ask for prayers for my coworker, Karyl.  She had a brain bleed yesterday and is in critical condition.  She is 43 and has 6 children (well, 5--one died a few years ago).  She works full time nights yet homeschools her kids.  She and her husband work very hard and are active in the church, too.  They don't have much, but you won't meet a family that works harder.

She really, really needs prayer.  

Helpful - 0
I will keep your co-worker in my thoughts. Those brain aneurysms scare the "bleep"out of me. Whenever I get a headache I worry that that is what is happening. They just happen with no warning.
Helpful - 0
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
Helpful - 0
Robin-- I wonder about you often, Sorry about your surgery, but If it means making you better!! Oh my-- off to pre-kindergarten I cried when they left on the bus!
Sounds like you have a full plate with your self, family and friends, Lots of best wishes always

Christie---Having a supportive, knowledgable friend like you Im sure she will be okay! Definetly saying a prayer for her and her family..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.