Worried and wanting to test during my Two week wait!

Hi Everyone!
I am new to this site and in the middle of my two week wait. It was my first true IVF cycle. What I mean by that is I actually ended up having an IUI cycle that at the very last minute was converted to a retrieval and a embryo transfer due to a high number of follicles and my initial overresponse to the Gonal F. That was back in May and out very first attempt at fertility.At that point 2 embryos were transferred-not the greatest quality-I believe it was a 5 and a 6 grade cell with fair symmetry. Unfortuntely it did not work and insurance made us do two more IUI-both unsuccessful. My RE said I am a great responder to the medication and that is half the battle; however I am getting so down that this IVF may not have worked! I am such a positive person, but it's hard to keep calm during this 2ww. This cycle, I was on BCP for 21 days that overlapped with Lupron injections. Then I stimed with Gonal F.  On the day of retrieval , Saturday Aygust 22, they retrieved 8 follicles. All 8 fertilized. We did a 3 day transfer and put back a perfect 8 cell Grade A with Good symmetry and a 7 cell Grade B with Fair symmetry. Also they transferred a 5 cell grade B with fair symmetry as well. So total 3 embryos transferred! My RE seemed convinced it is going to work since the quality of my eggs got better by doing a true IVF cycle. Now ir is 10 days post ovulation and 7 days post transfer. I want to go out and buy a pregnancy test now ! I am thinking of testing tomorrow. Do you tink it is too soon?? Also-based on my journey has anyone experienced the same kind of cycles? My blood  test is next Wednesday, Sept 8th and I cannot wait to then to test. I did not test during my first round of fertility and learned that that first negative really hits you hard! The subsequent IUI's I tested and it softened the blow of the "phone call" with the BFN!! My Huband and I will keep trying if this didnt work-but I hope and pray that it did! I think I have some syptoms-but that progesterone really can fool you!! Especially the injections!! So-I am open to any suggestions, encouragement or advice! In turn-if I can help anyone out there-I'd love too!
hey there, welcome!! you know i am not super informed when it comes to iui or ivf.  there is a forum here titles fertility, and it is filled with women who are or have experienced the same as you.  i do know with a so called normal 2ww, 10dpo is oftly early to expect a positive test.  you have two options, you can wait (id do this one!!! ) or take a test but maybe be disappointed should it be too early and you get a bfn.  im sorry i dont have anything real to offer you, but good luck!!
Thanks so much for your thoughts! I just posted the same question in the fertility community as well!!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.