male infertility

My husband and I are trying to have a baby and we found out two years ago my husband has a fertility issue..He has gone through so many sperm analysis, which shows that he has a very low sperm count, very low motility, verly low viability and  extremely low (0% normal) morphology.. He has also gone through the Varicose vein repair last year October 2007 but it seems that the surgery will not help.. Will we be able to have a child naturally?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't know enough about male factor infertility to make any comment, but try going here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/96?camp=msc&personal_page_id=496

This is the link to the Med Help Fertility forum, and I'm certain there are ladies there whose husbands have male factor infertility, and they may be able to help you.

Check back here, though.  There might still be someone who has been through this and will comment.

but do check out the Fertility Forum.

Helpful - 0
My DH had exactly the same prognosis. We pretty much gave up after almost 3 years of trying and I decided to focus on my career. My DH went back to the fertility specialist who said there was zero chance of us conceiving naturally and that we should investigate other paths and to come back in a few months to discuss it. Just before he went back for that visit to discuss the methods, I took a preg test which was always neg and to our shock and surprise it was positive! The doc could not explain it. Our DD is 3months old and completely normal and healthy...So it can happen naturally, miracles do happen and I wouldn't give up....I wish you the best!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.