Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

non pregnant but breast milk

im not sure who to go to about this but i am 19 years old and i am not pregnant and i am 1000% sure that in not i have taken test and had blood work done and its all negative. i have got my period at 15 and for the past 2 years i have had a total of  5 periods and when i get it i have the worst pain ever as to were i am in bed and cant get up and it only lasts for about 3 to 5 days and its only spotting! for the past year my breast have been tender and i get a sharp pain in my right breast and it feels like Im getting stabbed in my right breast. Just recently about 2-3 weeks there has been a discharge from my right breast and it looks like milk and i don't know what it is and im very worried. has any one had this problem or does any one have any ideas or suggestions as to what it is or what i should do? i am also always so tires and my body aches please help and give me advice
3 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
Go see your doctor.  It sounds like your hormones are out of whack, and your body might be producing prolactin.  Good luck!
212720 tn?1304379015
Exactly, request lab work so they can check your prolactin level. If the level is high it often indicates an issue with your pituitary gland that produces prolactin.
i deffinatley will do that n i hope all goes well
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.