Women's Health: Postpartum Community

re-occurring miscarriages

Hi, to anyone wondering about antiphospholipid reoccurring miscarriages.

I have had 5 pregnancies with only 2 births. I have 2 children 15 and 5 yrs old. My first born child was born at 30 weeks, they were not sure why back then, and my second my water broke at 33 weeks, he was breach and I had him at 37 weeks, cesarian. My third pregnancy was twins that i lost, after a D&C I still had a high HCG level. They did not remove everything, this is when they realised I have a bicornuate uterus. had to have a blood test every week till I lost the rest naturally, that went for months and was very cruel. With my last pregnancy bloods were checked for anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome,which came back positive. I was having clexane injections in the stomach and asprin daily till term, being needle phobic it was a pretty herrific experience though very much worth it. On top of that now I have very severe back and chronic leg pain not sure if it is related to APAS as mod-severe disc degeneration, slipped disc spondylitis. I am in the process of wondering who to see now as my orthorpeadic surgeon was not very nice