Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1342935 tn?1277054102

whats wrong?

i had miscarried april 20,2010 had d/c nxt morning i was 12 wks.we took it hard.doc told me we can start trying when i was ready which meant anytime! i never had menses yet but i believe im pregnant but i started to spot may 30th.so i have been spotting since then off and on but its not enough to soak a pad i can wear a liner and im fine.i know my body its changed already.im tired and nausiated most of the time.my breasts hurt.my doc said to wait till the 25th of june to take a pee test.he tells me my symptoms are not pregnancy related but i know hes wrong.i have this 'feeling' the same 'feeling' i had with my last 3 pregnancies.oh sorry i have a 9 yr old girl and a 21 month old boy this will be my 4th pregnancy we are happy but why am i still spotting? with no cramp? help?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1342935 tn?1277054102
i have stopped spotting...im really happy hope to see doc soon to prove him wrong!|!
Helpful - 0
1342935 tn?1277054102
thanks for your response.im still feeling pregnant.my friend said i look different my face is blotchy like i usually get when im preg.im bloated in my abdomen area.im still spotting.its stops and disapears then it creeps back suddently.we did test on saturday.doc says its either two things 1 its too early or 2 miscarriage? its best to wait he says? but in the mean time i take my prenatal vit..thanks :)
Helpful - 0
586512 tn?1218512079
try to wait cause you hormones could still be off but if not test whats the worst that can happen a neg and you just keep trying.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.