Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diet and Fitness Community

A community of people interested in healthy dieting and fitness. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
7 - 13 (of 9545) questions
HEALTHY LIVING CHALLENGE 2020 School will be starting soon, which means we’re nearing the end of summer and I’d like to take this oppor...
Good morning. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It's bright and sunny here today, but I don't expect it to stay that way f...
Good morning. How is everyone doing today? It's a beautiful day here - we had a couple inches of "much needed" rain yesterday/last nigh...
Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I hope you have a great day. It's been kind of a busy week, for me,...
Well, I'm not sure how this happened, but I ended up posting the weigh-in in the Thyroid Disorders community instead of here. I guess I ...
I have been diagnosed with several different chronic illnesses. I have seen many different doctors. One of my main symptoms is fatigue. E...
I had suffer from acne since puberty, my face is very greasy, just a couple of years ago, started treating it with external ointments and...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.