Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2011.
So, I'm searching around online just doing my normal thing. Love looking up pregnancy related topics. And it got me to thinking that I'm ...
So I am 33 weeks preggy. I fall asleep on my side every night but wake up flat on my back. I have noticed that when I sleep on my back, I...
I know it's normal to have pelvic pain because they are separating, but I can't seem to sleep because I am in so much pain. It doesn't he...
It was awesome!!! She is sooo big they couldnt view her all in one shot lol they had to look at head then body then legs..I could only ge...
I was wondering if anyone knew of any ways to prevent those darn stretch marks..I just started getting them for some reason and I'm not a...
I was sitting here looking up stuff and I realized, I have 58 days left of my pregnancy! It's gone by faster than I thought it would but ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.