Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
1 - 20 (of 452) questions
I'm a 41 year old otherwise healthy female. Never had any thyroid issues or abnormal bloodwork. I started having weird feeling of "pre...
Are there any benefits to .100 mcg of Synthroid daily versus .112 mcg six days per week? I have the option of either. Thanks.
If you were diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had a total or partial Thyroidectomy, do you feel worse than you did before? Is the cure wo...
Hello , as of Thursday I have gotten my results haven't spoke with my primary doctor yet, that's Monday. So I'm just wondering if anyon...
The surgeon just handed us this and said they found the starting of Cancer but that I need to follow up with the Endocrinologist. What do...
TT in December 2009. RA131 (100mlq) January 2010 and again August 2012 (29mlq).My recent TSH was 0.013 and my T4 free was 1.80 so my doc...
I had my thyroid removed 16 years ago, followed by two RAI treatments. I have been fine since. This week I had an ultrasound which showed...
Hi! I had my thyroid removed 45 days ago. I was trainning for triathlon and I would like to start trainning again. My trainner is afraid ...
I have had a thyroid nodule that has continued to increase in size over the past four years and most recent growth from January to June h...
Back in April, I posted my symptoms. My family doctor didn't think my symptoms were related to my thyroid, and prescribed 200 mg. of pro...
Are these results something I need to worry about? Thanks in advance for any advice. ULTRASOUND - Isthmus 4 mm, no focal nodules seen - ...
I had my initial thyroidectomy due to papillary thyroid cancer on 01/19/2010 when I was 28, half my thyroid was cancerous with a big lump...
Hi, I'm new to this group and need some advice or anything that will help me decide on my situation! I'm schedule for partial removal rig...
Hi all, I was sent for a thyroid ultrasound and can't get in to see the endo for over a month. Do these findings look worrisome? The r...
I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2003, under went surgery & I131 radiation. 2 years of full body scans showed no thyroid tissue & ...
Thyroid removed 6 years ago and have been on Synthroid. It was determined a few months ago that I'm allergic to Synthroid so I was switch...
Can you tell me if these numbers look good. Thanks in advance! FEB 8, 2018 - Synthyroid 100mcg 6 days per week 7th day 150mcg (15mcg Cyt...
I had a incidental finding of a 9mm nodule on my right thryroid a year ago on a cervical MRI. All other cervical MRI's never showed anyt...
Hi... this all has come on so fast, in 3 weeks a lump has shown up in my throat and my instincts told me to get checked asap. Went to the...
Hi everyone, i have been dealing with thyroid nodules since the start of this year. one (left) was incidental and biopsy was benign and ...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.