Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
1 - 6 (of 461) questions
Recently on an ultrasound for lymph nodes in my neck they found a ‘5mm cystic lesion’ on my thyroid. My concern is that I’ve heard men ha...
A 0.8 x 0.7 x 0.8 cm well-circumscribed, isoechoic nodule with a hypoechoic rim in the mid right thyroid lobe contains internal vasculari...
Abnormal ultrasound, as discussed above, including a 1.8 cm TI-RADS 5 right thyroid nodule. Published guidelines recommend endocrinology...
36 year old male. I had unexplained throat pain about 5 years ago and was sent to an ENT exam. They found nothing wrong with my throat, b...
Please see a copy of my review below that I have posted across social media regarding my deeply regrettable thyroid surgery experience wi...
The surgeon just handed us this and said they found the starting of Cancer but that I need to follow up with the Endocrinologist. What do...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.