Chlamydia from oral sex

Recently I had unprotected oral sex with an escort lady. A few days later I got a burning rash on my face. Some appear whitish, like pimples. Also, my eyes are sore and burn sometimes. Could this be chlamydia. I also have been doing woodworking, sanding, varnishing, using varsol. Could be an allergy to sawdust etc., but am worried about chlamydia or herpes. Any help appreciated.
Its not chlamydia, for sure.

Its very doubtful its herpes.

Allergy sounds most likely, but you really should get this checked out.

Aj
If she gave you oral sex, then you wouldn't get oral or facial symptoms.  

Aj
It was me that gave her oral sex. Hence my concern. Thanks for your replies. I appreciate it.
Oral chlamydia is rare, and wouldn't cause these symptoms.  If you got symptoms from it, they would be in your throat.

Aj
Thanks. Those are consoling words and I appreciate it. Yesterday my eyes were really burning...looks like conjunctivitis...swollen lids, bit of exudate, whites pinkish. I am using Polysporin eye drops, feels a little better today. Have some joint pain in my fingers and wrists (maybe Reiter's syndrome??). Guess I should go get checked.
I am thinking of taking 1 g of Zmax anyway. Would it be OK to do that?
You could, but if its not chlamydia, and its some kind of fungal thing, the antibiotic could make it worse.

It could also make getting tested after tricky, like if you were to test for strep.  

Why not just go get seen?

Aj
Thanks. I will do that.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.