Chlamydia Community

How long dormant the instanly manifest?

From my brief research over the last week on various websites, it appears these symptoms appear 1-3 weeks after the infection occurred.

My questions are if this is the case it has been dormant then why would it just now show these symptoms? Or, is it more likely that the infection did happen over the last month?
Chlamydia does not have a dormant phase. Its life cycle can take up to 30 days to show symptoms.. I recommend you be tested and treated by your doctor.
What would you expect from these symptoms as a male? Would a break out always occur before the 30 day mark?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.