clamydia

Hi. I am scared now because my bf was positive in clamydia and he has so many sex partners.Is it possible for a man to get clamydia if he has sex only twice but with too many woman at the same time to catch clamydia? I have no signs of it but i read also that in women it is rarely give signs.I am from the Philippines and he is from Europe , I am scared.How long before it will be out of your body? i have never encounter such things and i have no sex for 6 months and have few partner in my entire life. I want to go to doctor but im scared and i dont know what to tell to my parents.thank you please help me.What kind of treatment and test i should have? is it dangerous and scary?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Any time someone has unprotected sex, they can get chlamydia if the person they are having sex with has it.

You need to be tested for it.  You may get a swab test done, or a urine test.  The testing isn't scary, and its easily cured with antibiotics.  Not getting it treated can be dangerous, so make sure you go to your doctor soon.

I don't know what the laws are in the Philippines about minors getting tested for stds, but call a clinic and ask without giving your name.

You also deserve a boyfriend who is only going to be with you.

Aj
Helpful - 0
Hey, I just left you a note. Anyway, I am in the Philippines now. Not sure where you at but you can go to Makati Medical to get tested. I understand that you filipinas don't have that much money here and even though paying around about Php $1,000 is alot know that the minium wage here is like $150USD a month. Reply back to me or text me at***********. There's a Dr there I know if you from there. But AJ is right, you need to get tested and leave that sucker alone. I had unprotected also before I was married and not thinking about anything and I was blessed not to have HIV but now I think about and its driving me crazy especially with what I just did. Just keep praying and keep God first but in the meantime, you need to get tested and you don't have to let your parents know. That is a very personal matter and real discreet. If you are in Manila, let me know but hopefully you've learned your lesson from this and I have as well. You filipinas girls are very nice going but you have to learn to draw the line when it comes to your life and health. Who cares if their are foreigners, that dont mean they are rich and going to marry you and take you away from that country and if they do, they still going to cheat.

CHITOWN$123
Helpful - 0
To clarify, Php $1000 is what it might cost to get tested for STD and it will cost around $1400 to 1500 pesos for medication. Thats around $30 USD for two types of meds if you get them.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.