penis sensation

I was treated for possible chlamydia/gonnarhea back in february at the emergency room. at the time i had no symptoms until a week after completing the course of doxycycline. the week after completing doxycycline i started getting discharge and stinging when urinating.  I was checked again for both in early july and all tests came  back negative as did test for uti. recently i started having like a tingling pins-and-needles tyep feeling in my penis like when leg goes to sleep. i have been having discharge but only when i am aroused (dont remember having this issue before). i have not had any unprotected sex since january nor any oral sex performed. should i be concerned if sensation last or discharge when semi-aroused/aroused continues.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It may also be a yeast infection, due to the doxy killing off your good bacteria.  
Helpful - 0
You need to go to your doctor for repeat exam and tesing. This may be NSU.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.