Eureka we are sorry for your loss!

Thinking of you and your family

((((((((((jules))))))))))) xoxoxoxo
Wow, I am so sorry...  To read your journal entry this morning...  We're here for you.  Godspeed, Mr. Eureka.
Holding you and your family in my heart at this difficult time.  So glad for the memories of better times, and for the love you have shared.  Wishing you all the strength and support you need to get through this.
"If love alone could have saved him, he never would have died"
So sorry for your loss.
so sorry for your loss eureka...you did a great job.....billy
As you know there are no words available to express the heartfelt sadness and love that we are experiencing today.  You certainly did everything humanly possible Eureka and I am sure that he appreciated every thing you did for him. You are a marvelous person and I am so sorry this has happened to you and your family.

You are and will remain in our thoughts.

Debby
Here is the link to Eureka's Journal entry if anyone would like to leave their condolences there for her and her family.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/339430/Ativan--Morphine--Death

thanks
hector
thank you for the link Hector - that was very helpful.
millie
Eureka,

My heart breaks for you, you have been so strong through this fight, and an inspiration to many here...

Sending all my love and prayers to you and your family...
I am so sorry , you have been a true inspiration for others . You are in my heart and prayers, he is in heaven now in angels arms. .
I know that you and Mr. Eureka fought the good fight and that I have tremendous inspiration by your support and love for each other. He is no longer in any pain and is resting in God's arms. cradled as a baby (Ps. 131). You have my most heartfelt condolences.
Eureka,

We are all so sorry for your loss.  If we can do anything, please let us know.  You and your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Emily
Terribly sorry for ur loss
All our prayers are with you hoping you find the strength............and in time you will.

Love, love and more love.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Sorry seems to be the hardest words.

We all love you.
Charm
So sorry to hear this news. This is such a horrible experience ( I do know )
and you did everything you could of done. Your husband was a very lucky man to have had you by his side.

Our prayers have been and will continue to be with you and your family!

God Bless
Gene
I think we all feel as though we have traveled at least a good part of this journey with you and, I must say, are richer for the experience. It takes a very special person to accomplish that.
You are so incredibly in my thoughts and prayers.
With deepest sympathy,
Robert

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community