STDs / STIs Community

Little bumps on my palate

I some months ago i started feeling little bums on my palate and I didn't do anything as it never hurt or anything, but now after some days taking amoxicilin for different reasons (otitis media) the tissue with the bumps reduced it's extension and now they are only in the top of my palate, but it didn't disappear after 10 days taking the antibiotics. Now i fear the bumps will extend again.

Also, I'm not a sexually active person right now but i have had some sex with a couple of promiscuous women in the past (last more than 1 year ago)

I can't visit a doctor because i don't have health insurance nor job so your opinions are very welcomed.
Only answer is to see a Dr, no clue what this could be but never heard of anything like this be related to a STD.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.