Debate: is watching porn cheating?

I know everyone has their own opinions, I am curious what you guys think.  Is it ok to masturbate watching porn, or is that a form of betraying your significant other?  Or is it circumstancial, and up to the people in each individual relationship to decide together?
I am so sick of sexually weird men, it seems to come with middle age whereupon guys act like teenage boys and it is really a turn off.  I work with so many guys and find the older ( than me) ones are the sickest.  The young attractive guys seem to be able to pull lots of women for sex rather than sit sadly in a dark corner playing around with themselves to images on the computer.  I have a dilemma here in that I am often asked out by good looking young guys, I know its just sexual, whereas my partner has this odd porn secret.  This year I found out the extent of his problem by checking the computers yet some stuff is shelled or has extensions I can't open. If I do open them or find links it just makes me cry and feel suicidal. Should I have sex with better looking young guys to compenstate? I feel like dragging home some lads for some real live action sometimes, its hard to keep saying no when I feel so betrayed.

Why do middle aged men turn into such freaks? It makes me cringe and the exploitation of women in the porn industry is truly awful in the 21st century. We can't evolve as a race whilst this absolute animalism continues without protest from women all over the world.

I love the internet for the free information it brings, but the on line porn world is a great threat to all women. My life has been so messed up by the discovery that my partner is in fact a sick liar and I can trust or look after him anymore.

If I find anything to do with youngsters ( under 14/15) this will go straight to the police - I'd see him locked up for any underage images.  

Yet I loved him so much before this - now I am on guard and suspicious and it is making my life hell.  After all our years together I now might have to destroy my partner to survive with my head held up. I've loved and supported him for too long.

So think on old men - you are destroying those you are supposed to love. If there is any justice in this world you'll end up dying on your own in a one bed flat and not one on line female porn victim will care.  Your long suffering wives long gone due to your lies and sickness.

Can't wait to see his face when I bring home a real life good looker - do "it" on his PC table most probably.  I just have to say "yes" to better quality young guys.

So screwed up with this on line porn I am all over the place.
I don't think porn is cheating at all. Neither does my boyfriend. I watch porn now and again and my bf knows I do and isn't at all bothered by it. He doesn't watch it cause he finds it repetitive (why watch two hours or so of people doing the same thing? He says lol) cheating is personally getting involved with someone else in a way that should only be allowed with your partner etc.
I think watching porn is fine! ... and i'm a girl. I watch porn and invite my boyfriend too. Sometimes we watch it together and i sometimes offer to let him watch porn while I give him a **, but he always refuses. I think porn gives us new ideas for our own sex lives and helps us to be open minded - but that's just our relationship!
no its not a for of cheating,your only doing it for one reason and thats to get off.your not fanticising obout being with that person.your just using it as a tool.its what their doing that your interested in not the person themselves.i'm sure your boyfriend watches porn also for the same reason.once you satify yourself what do you do ?you shut it down and forget about it.s your fine doing that and don't feel guilty because you have done nothing wrong.i hope i have been of some help to you
Porn is addictive, inmoral and destructive to the very core of a healthy relationship and family values. If you are married and masterbating to porn, yes, it's not only cheating, but adultery, because you are sexually pleasing yourself with an image that is not of your wife, so it is not only cheating, but adultery...if married!
I don't think porn is cheating,...
alot of women think it is but their views about sex are off
because most guys will watch regaurdless of wether or not your okay with it
I watch pretty much everynight and I see it as a useful tool
however,....
when its getting to the point where you feel you don't want or need your partner sexauly
then its a problem

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community