Thyroid Disorders Community

Taking Synthroid and still having symptoms...

I'm not sure if there is a 'rule' that prohibits me from asking others if they have my type of insurance and if they have a doctor that accepts it.  I am desperately trying to find a doctor in my area that doesn't only look at levels, but also is liberal enough to treat my symptoms.  I am new to the area and I need help.  BIG-TIME.
If there are no rules to the above, can someone post and let me know?  I am desperate and it is sad that the few doctors that ARE covered by my insurance either have bad reviews or no reviews at all.  I had an endo doc at my husbands last duty station and he was terrible.  I have a major issue with trust when it comes to doctors.  Please help me find an answer.  Thanks in advance.
I just sent you a PM with info.  To access just click on your name, and them from your personal page, click on messages.