Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

What do these symptoms sound like to you? Pregnancy? Cyst? Infection?

Hello! I am having some weird symptoms. I am a mother of a 16 mos old beautiful girl! Since she has been born I have tried a few different birth controls but they all didn't seem to mesh with my hormones so I ended my last trial a couple months back. Last month I had similar symptoms I have this month severe bloating being the main thing which I normally get bloated before a period but not like this. Last month I was a week late and this month I am again- currently still waiting for AF. I have had lower back pain for a little while now but the past week I've almost had spasm of horrible back pain. I developed pain in my right hip and pelvic bone. I have been very fatigue, getting the chills, suffering from constipation and gas. The past three days I've had horrible frequent urination.  I'm wondering if I have developed some ovarian cysts or maybe a bladder infection. I've considered a pid bc I had a c-section and I heard hat could be a possible trigger. I would love to think it is baby number two but my fiancé and I only had sex once this month and it was with a condom though after he ejaculated we continued the deed for a few minutes. However I believe it would of been during my ovulation time if my periods were normal. I am in my younger 20s but I am frightened of ovarian cancer due to loosing my mother to breast cancer(spread to ovarian) and also loosing my grandmother to ovarian cancer before I was even born. Both passed at a young age due to female cancer. Please help me shed light to my situation. I have a scheduled apt with my obs nurse partitioner but I'm too anxious and I want to be sure to think of every possibility to mention. Thank you so much for your time and help!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.