Chlamydia Community

Oral infection

Hi Doc,

Recently received oral sex from a female. 4 days later experiencing painful urination, but no discharge.

I have read several times on your forum that Chlamedyia and Gonhoreaa cannot be pasted on orally.

Waiting for test results with large amount of anxiety. My partner wasnt involved so dreading telling her.

Fill me in. Fact or fiction on orally transferring the above. Hoping for fiction
Not sure where you read that, but gonorrhea can be passed orally.  Chlamydia isn't.

You might also have something called NGU, which just means you have an infection in your urethra.  Did they give you any medications?

AJ
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.