STDs / STIs Community

Broken condom... How quickly will I contract if I acted fast?

While on a cruise I met a female I was interested in and long story short we had sex. The issue here is that during the act the condom broke and now I'm freaking out!!

Play by play

1.) condom broke I quickly stop, removing myself from the situation. Most likely within 3 sec max!

2.) There was an extra condom continued to completion

3.) around 30-45mins after original condom being broken I urinated to clear out my urethra

4.) flowing this up with a shower about 1-1:45hr later

Unfortunately being intoxicated I couldn't fallow these steps in the proper fashion which is causing to panic. Will I contract anything?
Did I help myself at all? Feeling dumb and unsure, idk what to do and I'm still at sea.

On a scale from 1-10 what's how likely would I contract anything
Your risk is low for a STD.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.