STDs / STIs Community

Small bump developed in mouth(inside cheek)

I had an exposure with masseuse on 27 Sep where the condom was broken for 15-30 seconds. I already developed a small blister in my mouth on cheek walls. Is this symptom of any STD?

What's the earliest I can check for common STDs except HIV?
Small risk for std's as the condom broke. It woul be prudent to have a full std panel test after 6-8 weeks. Do not go symptom hunting. A test will give you a sure answer. Attcahed is a risk chart
http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.