Weight Loss Alternatives Community

LOSE WEIGHT

IM 14 AND I AM OVER 10 STONE.IM HEADING INTO BEING OVER WEIGHT. I REALLY WANT TO LOSE SOME. BUT WHATEVER I DO IT AINT WORKING. I HAVE TRIED LOADS OF DIETS BUT I CANT STICK TO THEM.HAS ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS OR ADVICE?
HELPP!
XX
Make sure you incorporate regular exercise - even just walking. Now is the PERFECT time of your life to develop a healthy, life changing routine. Of course dietwise, all the usual advice applies... Stay away from refined sugars and carbs. Try to eat whole grains and all your veggies and fruits. (So easy to say, so HARD to stick with I know!) Weight lifting for strength training is also SUPER beneficial for women, and working out in the morning before eating produces 300% more results (according to the author of body-for-life) GOOD LUCK!
uh yeah i kan related 2 u diets have fail 4 me as well a i'm 17 an thsi is gonna be my last year of high school an i do gotta lose some pound welll theres this 1 dirnk u kan try an it's not really a diet it's kall napolina u kan find it in a mexican store or healt store cuz it's all organic it's like a cleanser u kan eat but ull get fuller faster an it cleanses at the same time i tried the lemonade diet an it dint work u kan eat i got humgry so yeah tried taking napolina i recommended it an trust me ull lost thoses extra pounds !!!!!