Bizarre brown, beet-like wormy thing in clear urine?

Could I have a blood clot or is this remnants of a prior bowel movement about 30 minutes before. The particle appeared on the tissue, but I felt no pain and my urine was completely clear. It was brown, but felt like a beet strip and squareish in diameter. Would I have felt more pain if it came from my urethra? I heard that passing clots was painful, but I only felt a slight muscle strain. I ve having terrible anxiety, please help. This was last night and I haven t experienced anything like this since.
It is simply old blood from period it has happened to me don't panic