Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Bizarre brown, beet-like wormy thing in clear urine?

Could I have a blood clot or is this remnants of a prior bowel movement about 30 minutes before. The particle appeared on the tissue, but I felt no pain and my urine was completely clear. It was brown, but felt like a beet strip and squareish in diameter. Would I have felt more pain if it came from my urethra? I heard that passing clots was painful, but I only felt a slight muscle strain. I ve having terrible anxiety, please help. This was last night and I haven t experienced anything like this since.
1 Responses
It is simply old blood from period it has happened to me don't panic
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.