Its That Time! October 2015 Roll Call!!

Hello everybody...its that time again. October 2015 roll call! This is the thread where we all get together and share our clean time and/or introduce ourselves. It doesn't matter if you aren't clean yet....we would still love to hear from you and who you are. A lot of people are afraid to post so use this as a platform to do so. So lets draw hope and support from each other. Old timers and new timers welcome :)

ABN
Hello everyone. I have been given the name Bee so, hey, this is Bee. I'm on day 4 off Percocet 7.5/325 too many times a day!!! My guardian angel, MsDelight pointed me in the right direction, which happened to be my bathroom, 4 days ago and I flushed 100 Percocet. I couldn't have done it without her! I'm feeling pretty good. Well enough to go back to my home NA meeting this evening. Honestly I can't wait!! Keep moving toward that light at the end of the tunnel. I've been there and it's a wonderful place to be. Thanks to all who inspired and continue to inspire me. God Bless
One week shy of 8 months clean from a 2 year Suboxone addiction.  I feel better than I could have hoped for.  Sobriety has been well worth the journey.
25 days clean from suboxone! It's getting better, slowly but surely!
TOMORROW ...I will have 777 days.........hmmmmmmm..........if I were a bettin spider!  Hahaha!  Grats everyone! Be proud and loud!  Give yourselves your own private cerebral partaay!  Cha cha cha Spidey two step!  ((((8))))
Today I hit 22 days clean of pain meds...Methadone and Vicadin. I know I will never go back and I'm damned proud of myself. Think I've been fooling myself that,I don't need N/A or anything. I quit alcohol years ago and never went back and figured I was just physically addicted to pain meds. But I've got a bunch of sadness hitting with this and clearly an addictive personality. So maybe it's time for a meeting?
How nice it is to look at everyone's clean date on here!!

I have found that I can set Goals or Dreams and look ahead to the Joys a Life in Recovery has to Offer!

1112...days from Street or Prescribed Drugs.

4200.. from the Bar Stool or Liquor Store.

Cigs are being worked on still but I am way down to a butt.

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community