Its That Time! October 2015 Roll Call!!

Hello everybody...its that time again. October 2015 roll call! This is the thread where we all get together and share our clean time and/or introduce ourselves. It doesn't matter if you aren't clean yet....we would still love to hear from you and who you are. A lot of people are afraid to post so use this as a platform to do so. So lets draw hope and support from each other. Old timers and new timers welcome :)

ABN
68 days today from 10 to 15 50mg tramadol perday, been on the tram-train since Dec 20th 2010. Best thing I've ever done for my body. I get real sleep every night, might have a spell every 5 or 6 days but nothing like I was at the beginning of this.
((John))

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community