Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 6 (of 634) questions
Went from Urgent Care > ER > ENT > Neurologist. Dealing with vertigo for about a month now. But when I have my attacks now I get these sy...
So I went to the Emergency room on Friday because I experienced lightheadness and some burning feeling in the side of my face. They orde...
My 33 year old son wrecked motorcycle with no helmet and face planted into a telephone pole that was 1st and last impact not one injury f...
Mosquitos are always a nuisance but they can be dangerous too if they carry "Eastern equine encephalitis" or EEE. This virus has been de...
I’m a 19 year old 5’11 140 pound Caucasian male with post concussion syndrome from a life of contact sports and also an anxiety disorder ...
Hi, I'm not getting anywhere very quickly with my GP, so looking for advice. I've been feeling not 100% for about a year now, headaches,...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.