Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Geriatrics Community

This patient forum is for discussions relating geriatrics, senior health, assisted living, and the care of the elderly.
37 - 42 (of 964) questions
I was recently discharged from hospital Feb 2016 after sepsis treatment as a result of UTI and kidney stone. Prior to this I was working...
For years when I forward frm a siting positition ie in bath to reach taps my bottom ribs on the left cross over-this is a bit painful and...
Why does the skin on my fingers die and peel immediately it comes into contact with food? Makes preparing and eating meals difficult - c...
I am a 71 year old white male. I have had a stress test and a pulmonary function test and they showed no heart or lung function problems....
I found this as I was searching on another topic. I thought it may be of interest to we seniors. Personally I think it may be a good idea...
I am a survivor of sepsis. I was having a splenectomy and my surgeon had cut into my pancreas. I developed sepsis as a result but it wa...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life