Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Geriatrics Community

This patient forum is for discussions relating geriatrics, senior health, assisted living, and the care of the elderly.
43 - 48 (of 964) questions
My 78 year old mother had sepsis over a year ago and is still bedridden. We have seen many doctors including an ID doctor. Everyone of th...
I had sex recently after non for 5 years, now I have a pink discharge from my virgina, do I need to see a doctor about this problem.
My mother, who is eighty-one years old, is planning nn having hip joint replacement surgery, but she has a pacemaker to keep her blood pr...
Accidently had pneumonia vaccine two years in a row. Will this cause any problems? Arm is really sore and has a red rash, but that's all
I had chicken pox. I have a minor itch across my shoulders and back. That want to be scratched. Not enough to be a problem, but why? ...
My grandpa has these really strange episodes where he loses control of his body. Initially, it was these strange movements he would repea...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life