Aa
A
A
A
Close

Transplants Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
1 - 12 (of 682) questions
My granddaughter is totally blind. Both eyes suffered optic nerve damage because of pseudotumor cerebri / IH. Do you think there is a r...
Prograf is a medicine that slows down the bodys immune system. For this reason, it works as an anti-rejection medicine. Prograf helps pat...
Does anyone know how to get on this waiting list?
Type your medical question hereMy husband is a liver transplant recipient from 2003. He has stopped taking his medications. I found out h...
My oldest son is 32 in July 2018. He was transplanted 30 years ago with the wrong blood type( He is a O with an A Liver) He has been off ...
8 months out from transplant 8-24-17... lft's up slightly. Doing ok, just tired a lot . wondering if it[s ok to take milk thistle. I am ...
Can healthy lungs suddenly fail where they need a double lung transplant? And what happened to cause this?
Hi, I found these new studies interesting and have a question. we know the reason studies are going on is because the average TP lasts...
I had liver transplant a week before thanksgving and am having the following pain: 1) should and upper back pain 2) back pain in the mi...
I had cataract surgery on my left eye 2 1/2 months ago and the right eye 1 1/2 months ago. the left eye waters all the time. the right ...
My brother met with an accident and he got injured in his left eye. And he got operated. I want to know whether he can get his vision bac...
Does taking Prograf in smaller doses effect kidney function?
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.