Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
25 - 30 (of 465) questions
Hi, a few weeks ago, sex started to hurt and I began to have cramps on my pelvic area, I waited for it to go away on its own but it didnt...
I have not had many yeast infections so I was looking for some insight. Last Thursday I started having burning/hot feeling coming from my...
I had a routine pap smear done by my (new) GP on April 3rd. Unlike every other pap smear that I have had (I'm 63 years old) it was painfu...
I have chronic UTI's and have been told that they are caused by vaginal atrophy post menopause. I also was diagnosed with a liver disorde...
This may sound totally bizarre. I had a acute kidney injury back in feb due to diuretic use to treat diastolic dysfunction. So my kidneys...
I had urgency and painful urination for about two days, on the third day I urinated and there was s spec of blood on the toilet paper. I...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.