My Hair is Half, Curly Half Straight HELP!

Well I had really curly hair my entire life, but stupid me cut it really short when i was about 14, im 16 now and i've been straightening my hair since, but last year i bought a curling iron and I've been curling my hair a lot and now i realized that when i shower my hair is a little curly in the roots and the rest is straight NOT CURLED! :( and i really want to get my whole hair back to how it was, please help, what can i do to get my curls back?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
U have heat damage to say the least . Treat it with things like Aegean oil and clear scalp shampoo .
Helpful - 0
Argan oil *
Helpful - 0
You have to refrain from using heat so much and if it never reverts back curly you may have to cut those straight dead ends off. I've been there.. it really *****.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community