Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Why do my scars bubble up?

In the past and currently, I have gotten cuts or burns on my hands and they heal normally, but once they are a scar, they start to bubble up and itch. For instance, the scar that is bubbled up and itchy now is from a burn on December 12, 2015. If I could post a picture I would, but the bubbles are noticeable and a few mm high. In the past they have broken open, like a mosquito bite, but then heal normally and itch again. Please let me know what you think! Thank you!
I THINK YOUR BLOOD SUGAR IS NOT NORMAL, TIME TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR.