Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How busy are Pediatric Surgeons?

Im about to get surgery at Children's Hospital in Colorado. I was wondering how soon do you think i will be able to get my surgery? How busy are Pediatric Surgeons? Thanks for any answers!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1974543 tn?1326012026
Well you are not giving any information on
what you are getting your surgery done?
Is this an emergency action?
Is the surgery scheduled ?
Well just in all around information Surgeons are 24/7 on call literally
carry a beeper (Yes beepers still exist) Unless you have a severe problem after surgery they will response immediately or  had a bad or allergic reaction. Usually after your surgery they give you a number you can page your personal Doctor for any questions you may have its not guaranteed they will response promptly. Good Luck with your surgery God bless Keep me updated.
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much for your reply! And I'm getting chest surgery to remove cartilage near my heart. It will be planned. I was just wondering when my insurance accepts everything how long does it usually take for me to get the surgery like how busy are they. Thanks for your answer!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the General Surgery Community

Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.