Bad Smell, Please Help.

Hello. For some time now I've been dealing when a bad odor. I don't smell anything and I shower everyday. I've been to a few doctors and they all say they don't smell anything family members and a few close friends say the same. Sometimes I get asked "did you just fart?" That makes me think if I always smell like i've been farting. This problem takes over everything school and work. When i'm around people they cover their nose some shout out "What's that smell!" And a few even have to rush out of the room, it's embarrassing!!!  I don't know what to do can this be an STD? I've became so depressed that suicide is all that's left.. Please Help!?
Smells come out of our pores all the time. Consider some of the foods you eat. If you have been to the doctor and they find nothing wrong with you, monitor your diet and experiment taking different things out of your diet. My step daughter used to smell like urine all the time. She was clean and never wet the bed or her pants, we did just this and found several things that made her smell like urine. Sometimes you just have to experiment. It is certainly nothing so serious as to take your life.
Everybody tells me is all in my diet, I think i'm going to look into that, Thanks!!

You are reading content posted in the Occupational Health & Safety Community

In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.