Is there something to help with my eye condition?

I am Blind in one eye, and was wondering if there was a surgery, like a (smart eye) complete with hard drive that would help my vision. I severed my optic nerve and it is now known as a ghost nerve. It allows a small fraction of light in but very hard to make out details. It is almost enough to cause me to need a patch over my eye. Does create issues with night driving and light reflection.  Just wondering what's out there.

You are reading content posted in the Transplants Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.