Starting a Thread - Liver Transplant Care Giving

I am post liver transplant, stage 4 again.
As I journey this path I keep running into struggling caregivers, people unable to meet the caregiving criteria for the center near them so they are either removed or cannot be placed on the list.  Why is it different from center to center?  Are aging caregivers taken into consideration?  Would we as a group of pre, post transplant and caregivers be able to create our own volunteer network for cooperative support?
Over on Inspire there are people interested.  We have a volunteered website.  We have had some good conversations.  I'd like to start the same conversation over here.  In general or specific to any of the items I mentioned.  Thank you.

You are reading content posted in the Transplants Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.