Frequent/Urgent Urination

In August 2012 I had some blood work done and was told I had a UTI which at the time I had no symptoms but my doctor put me on some antibotics for 10 days. After taking that I started feeling like I had to constantly urinate like every hour or less. I went to Urgent Care they got a urine sample. They assumed I had another UTI so they ended up giving me the same antibotics my last doctor did but it was only for 3 days instead of 10. At the time I was at Urgent Care I couldn't remember what the antibotics was called I took for 10 days. After taking a second dose of the same antibotics I went back to Urgent Care and told them what happen because I was still having problems. They did another Urine Sample because they lost the first one and did a vaginal examination and prescribed me some stronger Azo to help my frequent urination. They told me my urine test was good. Its been over a year and to this day I still randomly get to where I suddenly feel like I have to urinate. When that happens I have to go like every 10 to 30 minutes and it lasts a few hours. Its very annoying and kind of hurts because it feels like I have to urgently pee. It usually occurs if I drink a bottle of water within an hour or orange juice sometimes seems to affect my bladder. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
This is a Urogynecology forum which is for ladies with prolapse.  I suggest you post on the Urology forum.

You could ask your General Dr to send you to a Urologist also.  
I have Follicular Cystitis and Interstitial Cysititis is something that seems to be another possible issue for me in addition to my prolapses.
I have hear also about a condition called Urethral Diverticuli where a small bulge in the urethra can keep urine in it that can become infected and irritate the urethra.

Have you had a cystoscopy?
I will ask for your message to be moved to a more appropriate group for you.  Hopefully you will get more answers that way.
This is the Urinary Tract Infection Community but I did post this on the Urology forum as well. Im thinking about trying to get reffered to a Urologist but it dont happen all the time so Im not sure what it is that causes it. I havent had a Cystoscopy I have just had the tests I mentioned which is urine tests and blood work but nothing showed up.

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.