Urinary Tract Infection Community
698 Members

UTI? Or not?

A year ago I had my gall bladder removed, I have my menopause already and I was not sexually active until 3 months ago when my husband returned from his deployment of 5 years, since then I have the symptoms of UTI, I have seen blood in my urine and I need to go bathroom constantly. I have resistance to a lot of antibiotics. Right now I'm on ertapenem infusions for 14 days. This morning I couldn't urinate for at least 10 minutes. My urine test also comes "no growth " I'm very concern, I was a healthy person until I had my gall bladder removed. Is there any connection?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.