Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

What is this?

I realised that i have 2 bumps at my urinary tract since 2 months ago, of which at the middle of my penis and near the urinary tract opening. They are both smaller than a bb bullet.

They aren't painful but if pressed a bit harder it will cause slight pain and discomfort. When trying to pee, felt a slight blockage initially, but no more after started to pee.

Also, from time to time there was slight discharge of yellowish-white fluid, of which sometimes when i didn't wipe it, it dried at the tip of the penis and the now dried fluid appear to be fibrous.

Please shed some light to this situation.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.