Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

What is this?

I realised that i have 2 bumps at my urinary tract since 2 months ago, of which at the middle of my penis and near the urinary tract opening. They are both smaller than a bb bullet.

They aren't painful but if pressed a bit harder it will cause slight pain and discomfort. When trying to pee, felt a slight blockage initially, but no more after started to pee.

Also, from time to time there was slight discharge of yellowish-white fluid, of which sometimes when i didn't wipe it, it dried at the tip of the penis and the now dried fluid appear to be fibrous.

Please shed some light to this situation.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.