Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Father and children Relationship is it too far?

I have a 14 month old  daughter and  a 2 month old son i have been knowing the kids father since 2015..he is from Nigeria,He is older  and never had kids and has been in states about 20+ years so he is very much used to American culture.Just to give a bit of back story..We do not live together and  but he is very affectionate with our duaghter..especially when drinking..he gives her kiss on lips a peck not anything serious but Indont like thatvhe is over affectionate when drinking also he pinches her on her nipple and he has the same habit he does to himself..I  told him I think inappropriate she is a little girl  and he places her  directly on his crotch when he holds her and even when first eake up his penis is hard he has placed her on his crotch ..he yells at me saying I think he is a pedophile,I didnt think I would have to explain to a man he has a penis and should be placed on his knee..what should I do?
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.