What is your favorite new night time show?

I flip through the channels alot and there are many shows to watch out of curiousity what is everyone's favorite night time show? If I don't post yours please tell us anyway.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have really gotten into The Secret Life of an American Teenager but House comes in a close second. The bad thing is they are on at the same time so I have to record one of them.
Helpful - 0
Personally i LOVE CSI.

I rarely watch TV, but since discovering that it plays quite literally ALL day on one of the channels, i've become ADDICTED!!

Other then that, HOUSE is great too. I love that show, but it NEVER plays on any of the channels that we have =(

My mom is addicted to that show though so she's bought all the dvds and every now and again my bf and i have a HOUSE marathon.... oh how i love sundays =)
Helpful - 0
lol... i'm very slow this morning....

I think BONES is the one based on the book series by (her name escapes me right now...Kathy something?) by the female forensic scientist (Temperance). If it's the show i'm thinking about that one's really cool too cause it's in Montreal... and i find it really fun that i know all the places they are visiting or talking about.

I'm gonna go make myself a STRONG coffee ;)
Helpful - 0
I am into the One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl shows.  It's pathetic I know, I'm a 31 year old woman watching kid shows.
Helpful - 0
Hey I understand. The Secret Life of an American teenager is a teen show but I have completely gotten hooked to it.
Helpful - 0
I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist and Criminal Minds!!!
Helpful - 0
CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI, NCIS, HOUSE, AND FRINGE! IS GOOD TOO
Helpful - 0
I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL AND ENTOURAGE...GET AN ITUNES ACCOUNT AND ON THERE U CAN WATCH LITERALLY ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES, ALSO I AM BIG INTO AUDIOBOOKS THAT I GET OFF ITUNES,,,I LISTEN THO BOOKS NOW WHEN I DO MY DAILY ACTIVITIES LIKE COOKING AND CLEANING,,,REALLY AWESOME I AM GETTING A CHANCE TO READ ALL THE BOOKS I HAVENT HAD TIME BEING A MOM OF TWO...LIKE I JUST "READ " ALL THE SHOPAHOLICS THERE IS 5 ALL LAST MONTH...SO COOL I NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD THE TIME TO ACTUALLY SIT AND DO THAT...GIVE IT A TRY! XOXO
Helpful - 0
I like 2 1/2 men. It is so funny.I like the little boy Jake, he is a trip.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community