Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
637356 tn?1301924822

What is your favorite new night time show?

I flip through the channels alot and there are many shows to watch out of curiousity what is everyone's favorite night time show? If I don't post yours please tell us anyway.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
637356 tn?1301924822
I have really gotten into The Secret Life of an American Teenager but House comes in a close second. The bad thing is they are on at the same time so I have to record one of them.
Helpful - 0
740456 tn?1260449809
Personally i LOVE CSI.

I rarely watch TV, but since discovering that it plays quite literally ALL day on one of the channels, i've become ADDICTED!!

Other then that, HOUSE is great too. I love that show, but it NEVER plays on any of the channels that we have =(

My mom is addicted to that show though so she's bought all the dvds and every now and again my bf and i have a HOUSE marathon.... oh how i love sundays =)
Helpful - 0
740456 tn?1260449809
lol... i'm very slow this morning....

I think BONES is the one based on the book series by (her name escapes me right now...Kathy something?) by the female forensic scientist (Temperance). If it's the show i'm thinking about that one's really cool too cause it's in Montreal... and i find it really fun that i know all the places they are visiting or talking about.

I'm gonna go make myself a STRONG coffee ;)
Helpful - 0
145992 tn?1341345074
I am into the One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl shows.  It's pathetic I know, I'm a 31 year old woman watching kid shows.
Helpful - 0
637356 tn?1301924822
Hey I understand. The Secret Life of an American teenager is a teen show but I have completely gotten hooked to it.
Helpful - 0
750172 tn?1256147076
I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist and Criminal Minds!!!
Helpful - 0
CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI, NCIS, HOUSE, AND FRINGE! IS GOOD TOO
Helpful - 0
756062 tn?1234223352
I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL AND ENTOURAGE...GET AN ITUNES ACCOUNT AND ON THERE U CAN WATCH LITERALLY ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES, ALSO I AM BIG INTO AUDIOBOOKS THAT I GET OFF ITUNES,,,I LISTEN THO BOOKS NOW WHEN I DO MY DAILY ACTIVITIES LIKE COOKING AND CLEANING,,,REALLY AWESOME I AM GETTING A CHANCE TO READ ALL THE BOOKS I HAVENT HAD TIME BEING A MOM OF TWO...LIKE I JUST "READ " ALL THE SHOPAHOLICS THERE IS 5 ALL LAST MONTH...SO COOL I NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD THE TIME TO ACTUALLY SIT AND DO THAT...GIVE IT A TRY! XOXO
Helpful - 0
I like 2 1/2 men. It is so funny.I like the little boy Jake, he is a trip.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.